Relationship Property

Are you starting a new relationship and bringing assets into that relationship which you want to protect? Our team can assist you to do so with a Contracting Out Agreement.


Are you and your spouse separating and in need of assistance in dividing your property? We have someone that can assist you with all areas of separation and relationship property including division of property, spousal maintenance, dealing with trust assets and company shares, and surrendering superannuation policies. Our experienced staff will guide you through the process with compassion and help make it as smooth as possible for you, all the while achieving top results. Our team all are excellent negotiators and litigators and can service all of your relationship property needs. 

Contact us:

Call us now to talk about how we can help you.